The positive changes brought about by the hardships of my insomnia

The positive changes brought about by the hardships of my insomnia


To overcome insomnia, I started this meditation.

My most changed appearance after Meditation was if time permitted, I could sleep for 10 hours now.

Sometimes insomnia came back, but drinking a can of beer and reading a book made me fall asleep immediately.

Another thing was that it had become very positive.

Before, negative thoughts hung around a lot.

So I used to indulge in those negative thoughts.

But now I knew that these negative thoughts were pictures of my remembered mind.

So I tried to throw it away and it finally got thrown away.

So I cut off the tail of negative thoughts.

And I didn't fall into self-pity.

Lastly, I was grateful to my family, my workplace, this meditation, and all the teachers.

So everyone around me became pretty.

My students had become much cuter and lovable than before.

And even my dissatisfied family became prettier.

So it seemed that the ordeal of insomnia eventually gave me a new path.

And I was just grateful that the conditions were in place so that I could continue this meditation.


Banani Meditation in Dhaka Bangladesh


And I would like to share this video with you:



 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

How to get out of myself

My changed attitude