My happiness and amazement at that moment

I was happy and amazed at that moment.


I had escaped from the years of living like a dead person in a crowded bus and a subway that seemed like it would pressed and squeezed to death.

I was happy and amazed at that moment.

Even in crowded buses and subways, It seemed that I had gained the freedom to live a fresh life.

So I appreciated it to everyone.

And the words of the teachers were also very nice and good.

And everyone I met in the hallway was nice to see.

But I was a timid person who greeted only inwardly.

So on the last day, I really wanted to say hello to people in person.

After meditation, hearing birdsong was a gift that I would never forget for the rest of my life.

It was really awe-inspiring and my heart was filled with tears.

The wind that hit me was really cool.

And then, I repented and I was really ashamed.

I always saw one of the grandfathers sitting in a chair hunched over and meditating.

I could see the ups and downs of life that were on his shoulders as much as his age.

It was also seen that he was trying to throw away.

And there was also an infinitely weak human figure.

So my heart was so touched.

Looking at the back of the grandfather, I felt sad again.

However, he also has faith that he would soon become true.

So my heart was crushed again.


Banani Meditation in Dhaka Bangladesh


And I would like to share this video with you:






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

The positive changes brought about by the hardships of my insomnia

My changed attitude

How to get out of myself