Looking back on my 47 years of life

Looking back on my 47 years of life...


Having lived 47 years, it was the first time I looked back at me for such a long time.

I thought I lived well during my childhood, elementary school days, middle school, etc.

But when I looked back on my life that I had lived until now, every moment, it was full of desires that I hoped for, and fulfilled.

Still, I thought I lived a good life in my own way.

But in fact, I always thought according to my own subjective opinions.

And I always compared myself to others, ignored the opponent. 

And I was really arrogant because it seemed that my sense of the inferiority was too strong.

So if it didn't go the way I thought, I was always annoyed and angry.

While practicing meditation at the main center, I was really surprised when I heard the lecture about true mind.

Seeing this, I had been trying to live a good life in a fake life. 

So I got hurt all the time.

However, after throwing away the fake mind and thoughts and throwing it away again, I came to know.

I came to know that my image of being unable to let go due to my stubbornness.

Now I felt good because I felt like I was born as new, mentally healthy me.

I also regained the confidence that I had always forgotten.

And now I had the courage.

It was even better that my mind, which had been piled up with anger, could now smile brightly and brightly.

Now I wanted to take the next step and practice step by step until the end.


Banani Meditation in Dhaka Bangladesh


And I would like to share this video with you:






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

The positive changes brought about by the hardships of my insomnia

How to get out of myself

My anger and annoyance