How to get out of myself

I learned how to get out of myself.


I found out that my mind and thoughts were fake.

And if I just let go of myself with a fake pictures, I learned that gratitude remains.

Even if I did good things in the past, at the bottom of my heart, I felt bad because I knew I was doing it for myself.

And even when I was living, I was always worried about right and wrong and had a lot of trivial thoughts.

But from now on I came to know how to get out of myself.

As I continued to abandon myself, I wanted to live for the happiness of others.

I was grateful for this method that allowed me to do such an act from the bottom of my heart.


Banani Meditation in Dhaka Bangladesh


And I would like to share this video with you:




 

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

The positive changes brought about by the hardships of my insomnia

My changed attitude